Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Help: Medal of Honor Allied Assault crashes in my computer when I try to run it?

When I try to run the game, the game crashes even before it gets to the introduction and then a window shows up with error messages. I think in a part it says something like "could not load open gl".



Do you know of any solution by any chance?

At least I know the problem has nothing to do with system requirements because even those kind of old computers can run the gameHelp: Medal of Honor Allied Assault crashes in my computer when I try to run it?
Try installing the new DirectX, ATi Catalyst, OpenGL, etc. drivers.



I read on some forums that a user fixed this problem by doing thus -



"I deleted the current.stv and current.spv files in the 'save' folder located in



c:\Documents and Settings\Owner\MyDocuments\EA Games\Medal of Honour \save"



Backup those files and try, its worth a shot right?



Finlay Make sure you have all the latest patches for the game, I know they fixed ALOT of common issues. If none of these work post your pc specs and we can look further into the problem perhaps.Help: Medal of Honor Allied Assault crashes in my computer when I try to run it?
Bad video drivers, or incompatible video card.



You know for certain? Why don't you tell us just WHAT video card you have in "old computer" so we can tell you for sure, instead of you ASSUME for certain?



EDIT: Hmmm... that should be a good video card, enough for that game at least.



Install all the drivers.



---

Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.Help: Medal of Honor Allied Assault crashes in my computer when I try to run it?
check that you are graphic card support open gl

if

yes then

try download this file

http://dl.gamecopyworld.com/?c=20664%26amp;d=2鈥?/a>



and replace this file with your original MOHAA file ....and run again the game....it will run.....

No comments:

Post a Comment