Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault Multiplayer- Please Help?

I own the game Medal of Honor Allied Assault for the PC and am interested in playing multiplayer. When I select "Join Game" in the multiplayer screen, I am given two options: "Join Internet Game" or "Join LAN game" When prompted to Join LAN game, I must either enter the I.P. Address of a certain computer, or use Gamespy Arcade in a totally different window. However, when I click Join Internet Game, the typical server window with join game and refresh options at the bottom appears. Unfortunately though, no matter how many times I press refresh, there is always a one second pause and a window stating that no servers were found. This is highly unlikely however as people play this game worldwide at all hours of the day. Please tell me what to do in order to find available servers. -- I am not interested in joining PC to PC LAN games in which you are connected to a specific computer. Rather I am trying to connect to a game in the server selection menu.Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault Multiplayer- Please Help?
Nobody can connect to the servers. I cannot and many other people in my clan cannot either. Neither the demo nor the full version of the game work. It seems either EA or GameSpy has dropped hosting the routing server for now or there is some major problem with the server that routs you to the servers. As far as I can tell there is no solution but to direct connect.Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault Multiplayer- Please Help?
try clearing out your browser cache.

As follows

1. Open up the Control Panel. (Click on Start%26gt;Settings%26gt;Control Panel.)

2. Click on the Internet options Icon and the Internet Properties Box will appear.

3. On the screen that appears you should see an option for Temporary Internet Files (in the middle i think). Click on the button that says Delete Files.

i had this problem a few days ago, i tried my firewall,router,isp, but nothing worked - except this it just reloads and away you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment