Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Daemon Tools Issue-I recently downloaded Medal of Honor Allied Assault and it came in two different .ISO files

So i managed to install the whole game onto my PC. My question is how do i actually play the game? Everytime i try to begin playing the game tells me to insert the CD-ROM even after i have mounted CD1...what do i doDaemon Tools Issue-I recently downloaded Medal of Honor Allied Assault and it came in two different .ISO files
Try this:



You can have Daemon tools create two virtual drives. Right Click on the system tray icon and go to the Virtual Drives menu. At the bottom, you will see the "Set number of devices" option. You can set up to 4 virtual drives at a time. Select 2 or more, and mount both isos at the same time.



However, some programs ONLY look in the primary CD-Rom drive for the CD. If this is the cause of your problem, then I'm not sure how to fix it. I can't even play some of my games easily because the program doesn't support multiple DVD-ROM drives (and I own the CDs).

No comments:

Post a Comment