Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whats the first up-date (add-on) for Medal of Honor Allied Assault? Spearhead or Breaktrought??? Please help!!

I have Medal of Honor Allied Assault but I don't know whats the first add-on! Because I want to install the 1st one and then the 2nd one! Oh... And one more thing! Do I need to have the Medal of Honor Allied Assault installed? And the up-date, should I install it in the same folder as the MOHAA?Whats the first up-date (add-on) for Medal of Honor Allied Assault? Spearhead or Breaktrought??? Please help!!
Not so sure about the saved games but I think that if they are entire missions and campaigns then it will not work if its just an addon as they mentioned it will. try looking this up http://www.gamefaqs.comWhats the first up-date (add-on) for Medal of Honor Allied Assault? Spearhead or Breaktrought??? Please help!!
Install them simultaneously,add-on Spearhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment