Friday, March 9, 2012

Why won't my advanced options save in Medal of Honor Allied Assault?

For some reason, the advanced options in Medal of Honor Allied Assault will not save. I have to go in before I play the game and set them back. All other options are just fine, but for some reason these won't.



I've downloaded the patch and it doesn't fix it. I reinstalled without the patch and it still doesn't work. I thought for sure it would be ok after I reloaded Windows XP, but it still doesn't save.



I've asked EA and they didn't know.



I'm guessing the game disk may be bad, but I'm not sure. If anyone has any ideas, I would like to hear them.Why won't my advanced options save in Medal of Honor Allied Assault?
this happpend with me also. the disk got broken a chip out of the spot where the save file is. it may not seem like there is a chip but it is almost microscopic to see. you have to buy a new disk. hope this helped.
  • dragon age 2 characters
  • spelling dictionary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment