Friday, March 9, 2012

I am playing Medal Of Honor Allied Assault. I am not able to cross the "bridge" stage. Please help me.?

I am in the the bridge stage. How can I call the reinforcements (the third objective). I am confused. Help me. The objective says "call the reinforcements from the highest vantage point. It will take multiple buildings to cover the bridge".I am playing Medal Of Honor Allied Assault. I am not able to cross the "bridge" stage. Please help me.?
i beated that game like years ago so i dont remember, still there is a guide saying how to beat the game:

http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.ht鈥?/a>

1 comment:

  1. The building you are supposed to enter is pretty obvious; just follow the arrow on your compass. There should be an enemy on the top floor; kill him and take his position. Take out your sniper rifle and snipe anyone who goes near the explosive plunger on the farthest side of the bridge. Keep at this until your King Tiger Tank gets to the bridge, then take out your binoculars. Nobody else will dare to attempt to blow the bridge up, so you're safe for now. When you see an enemy tank on the opposite side of the bridge, use your binoculars to call in air support (default is mouse1). Repeat this until all the enemy tanks are down. Once you have defeated the enemy, it should fade out and you will have completed the phase.

    Hope this helped you!

    Nate

    ReplyDelete