Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault installation help, read description because my question is too long.?

So I download both discs completely and after the last it says "Installation Complete". But when I go to reinsert the first disc to begin playing, it says that the second disc hasn't been properly installed. I've installed this game like 5 times in the last two hours and each time it says the same thing. When I open the "MOHAA" icon on the second disc, it says I need to open it from the first disc. Sorry this is so long but I am dying to play this game again.Medal of Honor: Allied Assault installation help, read description because my question is too long.?
1 Uninstall the game completely from the computer.(Use Add or Remove Programs)

(Sometimes MOHAA could not be uninstalled properly. So delete the MOHAA main folder from the drive you installed)

2 Ensure that you have DirectX 8.0 or newer ones

3 Reinstall the game in drive other than OS drive(usually C:)

4 Restart computer

5 Try opening MOHAA icon from the drive you installed(ensure that you have inserted disk 1 or disk



Does the main menu auto plays if you insert any one of the disk

if so select PLAY from the autoplay.Medal of Honor: Allied Assault installation help, read description because my question is too long.?
Have you restarted your computer after installation? That might help.
  • dragon age 2 pc
  • chuys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment