Friday, March 2, 2012

Are People Still Playing Medal Of Honor Allied Assault Online For PC And Whats The Game Play Like?

Yeah, I do believe there are still a handful of people still playing it online. I only play it over a LAN with my friends because it's cheap and easy to run on laptops. The game play is essentially your ordinary First Person Shooter, like the first two call of duty games. Many of the developers for MOH: AA went on to create Call of Duty as a matter of fact. It's probably the best Medal of Honor of the entire series in my opinion, even though Pacific Assault and Airborne are pretty good. I do know that Airborne still has a good amount of people playing online, it's one of my favorite games to play on XBL because I don't get pwned like on stupid Halo 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment