Friday, March 2, 2012

I can't play Online Servers on Medal of Honor: Allied Assault anymore?

Ever since last night for some reason, whenever i go on to any online server on MOHAA it wont let me click the fire button so i can start playing, if i go on the to the menu to click my team and primary weapon, it will put me in the game, but i can't move around or shoot, i can only look around me with the mouse. Does anyone know why is this? I don't think it's one server blocking me or something because i can't do it on any server i go on.



Thanks.I can't play Online Servers on Medal of Honor: Allied Assault anymore?
EA shut down the servers for older games (FIFA 10, your game, and some others) awhile ago to make server space for their newer games (Bulletstorm, Medal of Honor (2010), Battlefield 3, etc). There were stories about it everywhere, and people started freaking out because they were still playing FIFA 10 like crazy, so EA gave that game a little extra time, but still shut it down eventually.

There is supposed to be a list on EA's website of which games have lost their servers, but I never did find it.

What you are doing is entering the "holdover server", which is what you are in during the countdown before games. Every player enters these first, then is connected to the game server. You, however, are not getting connected to the main servers because they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment